Caesar (Andy Serkis) and his apes are forced into a deadly War for the Planet of the Apes (2017) conflict with an army of humans led by a ruthless colonel (Woody Harrelson). After the apes suffer unimaginable losses, Caesar wrestles with his darker instincts and begins his own mythic quest to avenge his kind. As the journey finally brings them face to face, Caesar and the colonel are pitted against each other in an epic battle that will determine the fate of both of their species and the future of the planet. War for the Planet of the Apes (2017)
- Andy Serkis as Caesar, an intelligent common chimpanzee who is leader to a tribe of genetically enhanced apes. War for the Planet of the Apes (2017)
- Steve Zahn as “Bad Ape”, a common chimpanzee who lived in a zoo before the Simian Flu outbreak, and was a hermit before joining Caesar’s group.
- Karin Konoval as Maurice, a Bornean orangutan who is Caesar’s adviser.
- Terry Notary as Rocket, a common chimpanzee who is Caesar’s brother-figure.
- Ty Olsson as Red, a Western lowland gorilla who was once a follower of Koba, now serving the Colonel to defeat Caesar. Olsson previously played Chief Hamill in Rise.
- Michael Adamthwaite as Luca, a Western lowland gorilla in Caesar’s tribe. Luca was previously played by Scott Lang in Dawn. War for the Planet of the Apes (2017)
- Toby Kebbell as Koba, a bonobo who had previously waged war against the humans in Dawn; he now appears in Caesar’s hallucinations.
- Judy Greer as Cornelia, Caesar’s wife.
- Sara Canning as Lake, a common chimpanzee in Caesar’s tribe, who is also Blue Eyes’ mate and later Cornelius’s caretaker. War for the Planet of the Apes (2017)
- Max Lloyd Jones as Blue Eyes, Caesar and Cornelia’s oldest son.
- Devyn Dalton as Cornelius, Caesar and Cornelia’s youngest son, and Blue Eyes’ younger brother. Dalton previously played Cornelia in Rise.
- Aleks Paunovic as Winter, an albino Western lowland gorilla in Caesar’s tribe who sided with the Colonel out of fear. War for the Planet of the Apes (2017)